Friday 11 January 2013

Revamp of FINAL FC (Latest Draft)


Previous Draft


After Careful Consideration and listening to feedback I received from peers and teachers, I decide to enhance my final cover even further. When compared to the previous update, things seemed to be a bit unbalanced in a way as the Red Masthead was just too big and dominated the top of the FC giving it this heavy feel. The magazine's other conventions were predominantly green, this scheme seemed to take over the magazine in a way so I introduced red to them, balancing the FC out even more. Introducing a skyline and footer gave the FC a 'finished' 'clean' feel; now it looks even more like a sellable product. Lastly, I always felt that the background was a little too plain so I introduced the photo of a brick wall which I took; changing the blending modes I created this stylistic, textured look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment