Monday 21 January 2013

Draft #3 (CONTENTS)

 
After a few minor adjustments to the previous draft I can now say that I am pretty much wrapping up this contents page and on my way of producing the final draft. Here I have my Second (3rd) Draft for my contents page; as you can see I have put a lot more work into my contents by adding the remaining conventions under the News, Interview, Features and Poster sections. I tried experimenting different font styles, orientation, imaging and colour schemes. I thought it would be necessary to use green and red since those colours are currently being used on my front cover; both colours work nicely together since they are complimentary on the colour wheel. Furthermore it makes even more sense because it shows continuity.
 
Previous Draft (#2)










No comments:

Post a Comment