Tuesday 8 January 2013

Peer Feedback

Charlotte Medhurst

There is a lot of good detailed work and you've explained your process for changing each draft well.
I think its a good front cover picture and I like the effect youve used to enhance the colours on the watch and the sunglasses, its attention grabbing and fits in well with the colour scheme. I also like the masthead, its bold and draws attention to it well.
I think the words 'Say What' should be in the same font as the rest of the lettering on the cover though, as it doesnt look quite right in a different font.
Also, I think you could try putting in a skyline as the top looks a little bare.
And on the picture, theres a shadow on his neck which looks a little odd. It kind of makes it look like his head has been photo shopped onto the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment