Monday 10 December 2012

3rd Draft of Front Cover (Music Magazine)

 
Previous Draft (#2)
 
 
Here is a draft of my third front cover mockup. As you can see, when compared to my previous mockup as shown above, everything remains the same apart from the colour of the picture and arrangement of coverlines. I decided to use my model in black & white as I thought it would be best to neutralize the subject, accentuating the font. Furthermore I gave the subject's accessories  tints in order to balance the overall appearance of the product. At the bottom right corner of the image I patched the logo that was on the artist's shirt as this was a bit distracting and by doing so it allowed me to increase the size of the 'Say what?' coverline, moving it to a more secure location.
 
New Draft (#3)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment